Please see below for information on how to grant OnPay electronic access for Pennsylvania Withholding Tax & Unemployment Tax.
Department of Revenue: Withholding Taxes
Pennsylvania now requires Withholding Tax to be filed and paid electronically. OnPay will need your company's 8-digit Withholding Tax ID to send an access request to your Pennsylvania E-Tides account. Once the request is sent, please log into your E-Tides account (https://www.etides.state.pa.u
- Select Enterprise Maintenance from the left side menu bar.
- Select Employer Withholding Tax for the tax system.
- Select your company.
- Select Administer Approved Filers from the list of Enterprise Maintenance Functions.
- Please grant Caroline Brown, Payroll Center Inc, access to all three functions listed.
- Once selected, select submit.
Department of Labor: Unemployment Taxes
Pennsylvania requires mandatory online filing for Quarterly unemployment. Please complete the following instructions to add OnPay as your Third Party Administrator (TPA):
- Go to dli.state.pa.us and select the UCMS logo. If you do not have login credentials, please select REGISTER to create an account.
- Once logged in, select "Employer Profile" from the list on the left side of the screen.
- Then select "Manage Representatives".
- Select "Add New Representative".
- To add OnPay as a representative, you will need the following information:
- Representative Identifier: 1613156120
- Effective date will have to be the date you are setting up the account
- OnPay will need the following Service Functions. Each Service Function will need to be requested separately.
- Filing Quarterly Reports and Adjustments
- Contribution Rate Information
- Delinquencies Account Discrepancies
OnPay will be unable to file or deposit Pennsylvania tax payments for your company until the Third-Party Access is granted. Any penalties and interest that accrue from missed tax payments will be your company’s responsibility.