For New New Hampshire Businesses:
Please follow the steps below to register your business with the New Hampshire Department of Labor. Unless these steps are followed in their entirety, OnPay will be unable to file and pay your New Hampshire Department of Labor taxes.
- Register with the Department of Employment, Training & Rehabilitation DETR online.
- Click on Create a new online user account.
- You will receive your SUTA Number instantly after registering online
- 30 days if registering by mail.
- If this is the first time you've run payroll in Nevada, your new employer SUI rate will generally be 3.29% for 2017.
- The Nevada Bond Factor Tax is a new tax that was introduced at the start of 2014. For all new employers, your rate will be 0.29%.
If you are subject to Nevada Unemployment tax you are also subject to Modified Business Tax. The good news is that when you register for SUI you will also be automatically registered with the Nevada Department of Taxation for MBT. You will then receive your MBT account number with your "New Nevada Employer Welcome Package."
For Existing New Hampshire Businesses:
If you already have access to the New Hampshire Department of Labor website, and have a withholding tax ID number, please STOP, and simply provide us with the data requested in the "Give us your Info" section of the New Hampshire Taxes document.. If you have access to the New Hampshire Department of Labor website, but do not have a withholding tax ID, please log into your New Hampshire Department of Labor account and apply for access to a withholding ID. If you have any questions, please call the New Hampshire Department of Labor directly at 1-334-242-1300.
- The Nevada DETR will issue you a 9 digit Modified Business Tax account number.
Unemployment Tax Rate: The DETR will also issue you a SUI rate, that can be found on your "Notice of Employer's Contribution Rates."
- It ranges from 0.47%–6.29% with a wage base of $29,500.
Bond Factor Tax Rate: You can also find your Bond Factor tax rate in the Notice of Bond Factor that you received from the Employment Security Division at the beginning of the year.
If you're unsure of your account numbers or rates you should call the agency at (775) 687-4545.