For New Oklahoma Businesses:
Please follow the steps below to register your business with the Oklahoma Tax Commission andOklahoma Employment Security Commission. Unless these steps are followed in their entirety, OnPay will be unable to file and pay your Oklahoma taxes.
Oklahoma Income tax withholding
Register with the Oklahoma Tax Commission by visiting the Oklahoma Taxpayer Access point (OkTAP) and clicking on Business Application.
- You should receive your Account ID and deposit schedule one day after registering online, 2 weeks if registering by mail, or same day if registering in person.
Oklahoma Unemployment tax
Most companies are liable for state unemployment if they have one or more employees in each of 20 different calendar weeks during a calendar year or pay $1500 of payroll in a calendar quarter.
- You can check your liability and register online with the Oklahoma Employment Security Commission. Click on the link that says Create an Employer Account.
- For new employers the 2017 rate is generally 1.50%.
- You should receive your number and tax rate in 2-3 weeks after registering online.
Third Party Access (TPA) for OK Unemployment:
Please complete the below instructions to add us to your Oklahoma EZ Tax Express account:
- Create a log in on the EZ Tax Express website (https://eztaxexpress.oesc.state.ok.us/Default.aspx). If you already have a log in, please log in to your account.
- Once you have logged in, select "Manage TPA Relationships" from the menu.
- To add us as your TPA, you will need to search for our FEIN. Our FEIN is 47-4413175. The name of our business is listed as OnPay, Inc.
- Once you have selected us as the TPA, you will grant us access to your account.
Please notify OnPay once you have completed these steps on the EZ Tax Express.
For Existing Oklahoma Businesses:
If you already have access to theOklahoma Tax Commission and Oklahoma Employment Security Commission websites, and have your tax ID numbers, please STOP, and simply provide us with the data requested in the "Give us your Info" section of the Oklahoma Tax document. If you have access to the Oklahoma websites but do not have your tax IDs, please log into your Oklahoma account and apply for access to an ID. If you have any questions, please call the Oklahoma Tax Commission directly at 1-(405) 521-3160 or the Employment Security Commission at 1-(405) 557-7100.
- Existing employers can find your Account ID on notices received from the Oklahoma Tax Commission.
- Existing employers can find your Unemployment Insurance Tax Account Number on notices received from the Oklahoma Employment Security Commission or on your Quarterly Contribution Report.
- Oklahoma Contribution Rate: Your contribution rate will appear on your most recent liability letter that you have received from the Oklahoma Employment Security Commission.
- It generally ranges from 0.1%–5.5% with a wage base of $17,700.