For New Wyoming Businesses:
Please follow the steps below to register your business with the Wyoming Department of WorkForce. Unless these steps are followed in their entirety, OnPay will be unable to file and pay your Wyoming taxes.
Register with the Wyoming Department of Workforce Services.
- The tax rate generally ranges from 1.34%–4.18% for new employers.
- You should receive your Unemployment account number and UI Tax Rate in 3 months after registering online.
- You should receive your Workers' Compensation Employer Number in 4-8 weeks after registering online.
Please keep in mind, the UI Account Number is not the same as your Worker’s Compensation (WC) Employer Number.
For Existing Wyoming Businesses:
If you already have access to the Wyoming Department of Employment Services websites, and have your tax ID number, please STOP, and simply provide us with the data requested in the "Give us your Info" section of the Wyoming Tax document. If you have access to the Wyoming website but do not have your tax ID, please log into your Wyoming account and apply for access to an ID. If you have any questions, please call the Wyoming Department of WorkForce at 1-(307)-235-3264.
- Existing employers can find the Unemployment Account Number on the following forms:
- Tax Rate Notice
- Quarterly UI/WC Summary Report (Form WYO056)
- The tax rate generally ranges from 0.34%–8.84%.
- Existing employers can find their Workers' Comp Employer Number on the following forms:
- Business Registration Form (WY1C1WC)
- Joint Employer Registration