This article will help you locate the W-2 Preview available in the Tax Filings section. Please use this W-2 Preview to review all of your employee's information.
You can see all of the employees/contractors who have been paid and double-check their annual data by following these steps:
- Log into OnPay with your email and password.
- From the Dashboard (the first page you see when you log in), scroll until you find the Quick Links and Favorites section.
- Choose the "Annual Tax Filings" button.
- In the top right-hand corner, choose 2017 from the "Year" drop-down box.
- Lastly, choose "View 2017 Report" beside W-2 Preview.
You can also use the Employee Summary Report to sum the number of employees and Contractors who have been paid during the year. Also, review each employee's data and ensure it is accurate. Please check their address, social security number, and annual pay data to make sure everything is correct prior to January 4th, 2018.
It is critical to ensure the information is correct. Any changes required for incorrect information could result in delayed filings, penalties, and/ or interest from the IRS and/or State agencies having to make a correction.